2-Ton Heavy-Duty Steel Scissor Jacks with Hand Crank
The 2-Ton Heavy-Duty Steel Scissor Jacks with Hand Crank is ideal to have on hand for emergency roadside tire changes. It weighs only 6 pounds, so it is lightweight and easy to lift in and out of the trunk of the car. The cranking handle makes raising the jack easy when you position the jack under the load. With a lifting height of 3.5 to 12 inches, the Scissor Car Jack can stabilize or lift most cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers or RVs.
- Portable and easy to use,
- Raise loads safely and easily
- Stabilize or lift your car, trailer, SUV or RV
- Supports up to 4000 lbs. (2-Ton)
- Lifting height 3.5 to 12 in.
- Includes cranking handle, lightweight design
- Weighs only 6 lbs.
- Material: Steel
- Color: Red
All orders are ship from our warehouse in Canada.
We guarantee fast and safe shipping with Purolator or CanadaPost. All of our orders are ship within 24 hours and a standard delivery takes 3-6 business days.
Shipping to Canada
RVcover.ca offers FREE Shipping on all orders to anywhere in Canada. If you’d like your order within 1-2 business days, you can choose the EXPRESS Shipping option at checkout. This costs an additional fee of CA$75.00.
RVcover.ca offers international shipping with Fedex for a Flat Rate of CA$100.00. Shipping time may vary however it usually takes 7-10 Business Days.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you an email confirmation with the carrier details and tracking number.
Considering the many car cover companies out there, you may be wondering which one is the best choice and why. Well at RVcover.ca, we’re confident that our car covers are the best in the industry. The likelihood of you having to replace your car cover is small, however, if you ever have any issues with the car cover, we offer an UNLIMITED Lifetime Warranty.
How does the warranty work?
We’ll replace your car cover with a brand new one if ANYTHING happens to it. This includes defects, soiling, fading, disintegration, stains, rips, and normal wear and tear.
How to file a warranty claim?
Call us at 1-800-916-6041 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agents can guide you through your claim.
The RVcover.ca warranty doesn’t include vehicle damage.
How to Install a RV cover:
- Most car covers will have a "Front" tag either sewn or stamped to the front of the cover. Use this to determine the front and rear of your cover.
- All car covers tag should be in the inside. Putting the car cover upside down may result in damaging your car paints.
- Once you’ve identified the front of the cover, secure this area of the cover around the front bumper first, then pull the cover over the top of the vehicle and secure under the rear bumper last.
- If your custom cover has mirror pockets, be sure to place the cover over the side mirrors first before the ends of the cover are attached to the bumpers.
- If your vehicle does not have an antenna that can be removed or retract flush with your vehicle, you should have received an antenna patch.
- Apply the adhesive-backed antenna patch to where the antenna would hit the cover if it were installed and aligned properly.
- Punch a hole in the center of the patch with a sharp object so that your antenna now has a custom fit.
- Release both ends of the cover from under the bumpers.
- Fold up both sides onto the top of the vehicle into a long pile approximately 2 feet (60 cm) wide.
- Start at the front of the vehicle and fold the cover in three foot (1 meter) folds from the front to the back.
- Do NOT cover a wet vehicle
- Do NOT cover a hot tail pipe
- Do NOT cover a vehicle with the windows or sun/moon roof open.
- Do NOT cover a convertible vehicle with the top down
- Do NOT cover a car directly after being driven. Let the car cold down before putting the car cover on.
Please make sure to follow those instructions, we are not responsible to any damage that may occur to your vehicle.
It is very important to take good care of your car cover so that the performance of the cover is not affected. Many contaminants such as dirt, grease, oil, etc. can be very harmful to the cover’s performance and it might even deteriorate the cover to the point that the water resistance become invalid. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly wash your cover so that it can protect your vehicle more effectively for longer period of time.
The cover can be washed either by hand (recommended) or by washing machine.
To wash the car cover by hand, simply install the cover on your vehicle and use a water hose to remove all the contaminants, then use a cloth with any multi-purpose cleaner to wash the cover. Apply the water again, then use can use a dry cloth or towel to dry out the cover or simply let it air dry.
For washing machine cleaning:
- Use the largest washing machine possible (for very large vehicle, it is recommended to use industrial size machines).
- Put in on GENTLE mode.
- Use mild powder detergent to clean the cover with cold water. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse the cover twice in order to remove all the detergent.
- All Covers must air dry the cover.