Our Silver Shield 3L RV cover has arrived! This cover is composed of 3 bounded layers of resistant materials on the top and 2 bounded layers on the sides. Being water-resistant and water repellent, this RV cover has been made to protect from light rain, minimal snow and low winds. The Silver Shield 3L RV cover is 100% breathable so their will never be a buildup of condensation, additionally; it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The top of the cover is composed of three (3) layers: two (2) layers of Polypropylene PLUS + one (1) layer of Micro-porous film.
- The sides of the cover are composed of two (2) layers: one (1) layers of Polypropylene PLUS + one (1) layer of Micro-porous film.
- The layer of Micro-porous film allows superior breathability in order to prevent rot ,mildew, oxidation and water build up.
- Protects against acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap and other forms of environmental pollution to keep your RV clean.
- Prevents more than 98% of dirt and dust particles from scratching and damaging your RV's surface.
- The top layers fabric partially extend down to the front, back and sides of the cover for extra protection.
- Adjustable front, rear and bottom buckle cinching system in order to remove slack and prevents billowing.
- Front and rear elastic hems on the corners to ensure a snug custom fit.
- The slip-seam strap system allows the cover to take the shape of the RV and minimize the wind impact on cover.
- Heavy-duty zippered panels that allow for easy access to the front, rear and sides.
- Built-in Air Vents allow air to escape the cover in moderate winds.
- Anti-hit reflective panels for added safety at night.
- Reinforced buckles, flaps and straps to keep them from ripping off.
- Extra reinforcements throughout the cover to significantly reduce snags & tears.
- Double-line sewing to make the junction more solid.
- Keeps your RV cooler during warm weather by reflecting sunlight.
- Treated with UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight exposure.
- Significantly reduces the premature aging of the RV and helps maintain resale value.
- Weighted buckle make it easier to toss under the buckles under the RV for easy installation.
- Ladder cap to protect the cover from the sharp edges of the ladder to prevent wear.
- Rain gutter covers to protect your cover from damage caused by the gutters.
- No install tools required.
- The cover is guaranteed to fit your RV perfectly.
- Weight: 10-25 pounds (depending on RV Size)
- Color: Grey
- Free Patch Kit for quick repairs
- Free Storage Bag
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Warranty
Will this fit over my AC unit?
Yes, this RV cover will fit over most AC Units.
How fast does the cover get delivered?
All orders are shipped on the same business day, and a tracking number is provided within 24 hours by email. The average shipping time is 3 – 5 business days. We also have an express shipping option that assures delivery in 1 – 2 business days for an additional CA$50 fee.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty protects you against any defects, soiling, fading, disintegration, stains, rips and normal use of the cover. The cover is made to last a very long time, therefore we are sure that none of these condition will happen. If for any reason the cover fails, we will send you a free replacement.
All orders are ship from our warehouse in Canada.
We guarantee fast and safe shipping with Purolator or CanadaPost. All of our orders are ship within 24 hours and a standard delivery takes 3-6 business days.
Shipping to Canada
RVcover.ca offers FREE Shipping on all orders to anywhere in Canada. If you’d like your order within 1-2 business days, you can choose the EXPRESS Shipping option at checkout. This costs an additional fee of CA$150.00.
RVcover.ca offers international shipping with Fedex for a Flat Rate of CA$100.00. Shipping time may vary however it usually takes 7-10 Business Days.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you an email confirmation with the carrier details and tracking number.
Considering the many RV cover companies out there, you may be wondering which one is the best choice and why. Well at RVcover.ca, we’re confident that our RV covers are the best in the industry. The likelihood of you having to replace your RV cover is small, however, if you ever have any issues with the RV cover, we offer an UNLIMITED Lifetime Warranty.
How does the warranty work?
We'll replace your RV cover with a brand new one if ANYTHING happens to it. This includes defects, soiling, fading, disintegration, stains, rips, and normal wear and tear.
How to file a warranty claim?
Call us at 1-800-916-6041 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agents can guide you through your claim.
The RVcover.ca warranty doesn't include vehicle damage.
How to Install a RV cover:
- Most RV covers will have a "Front" tag on the interior of the cover either sewn or stamped to the front of the cover. Use this to determine the front and rear of your cover.
- Lay the cover lengthwise on the ground, make sure the cover is inside out and that the exterior is facing upwards.
- Fold in the sides of the cover towards the center.
- Roll the cover from the rear leaving the loose end in the front.
- Position the rolled cover at the rear of the RV next to the ladder.
- Loosen the rolled up cover a bit before climbing up the ladder while holding the front end of the cover in your hand.
- Once at the top, start pulling the cover onto the roof little by little. Do this until you have a full strip of cover on the roof of the RV from the front to the back.
- Starting at the front of the RV, unfold the cover from side to side, throwing it down the sides of the RV while making your way towards the rear.
- Once at the rear, make sure that the corner of the RV opposite to the ladder is positioned under the corner of the cover.
- Climb down the ladder while bringing the cover down with you.
- Walk around the RV and adjust the cover from side to side.
- Undo all the straps and zippers around the RV cover.
- Lift the front of the cover up to the top of the RV.
- From the rear of the RV pull the cover down.
- Do NOT cover a wet RV
- Do NOT cover a hot tail pipe
- Do NOT cover a RV with the windows sun/moon roof open or doors open.
- Do NOT cover a RV directly after being driven. Let the RV cold down before putting the cover on.
Please make sure to follow those instructions, we are not responsible to any damage that may occur to your RV.
It is very important to take good care of your RV cover so that the performance of the cover is not affected. Many contaminants such as dirt, grease, oil, etc. can be very harmful to the cover’s performance and it might even deteriorate the cover to the point that the water resistance become invalid. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly wash your cover so that it can protect your RV more effectively for longer period of time.
The cover can be washed either by hand (recommended) or by washing machine.
To wash the RV cover by hand, simply install the cover on your RV and use a water hose to remove all the contaminants, then use a cloth with any multi-purpose cleaner to wash the cover. Apply the water again, then use can use a dry cloth or towel to dry out the cover or simply let it air dry.
For washing machine cleaning:
- Use the largest washing machine possible (for very large RV, it is recommended to use industrial size machines).
- Put in on GENTLE mode.
- Use mild powder detergent to clean the cover with cold water. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse the cover twice in order to remove all the detergent.
- All Covers must air dry the cover.