Terms and Conditions
By using the Website, you warrant that you are age eighteen (18) or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, that you are of sound mind and competent to agree to the terms of this Agreement, and that your use of the Website does not violate any law, regulation, ordinance, statute, or treaty that is applicable to individuals located in the jurisdiction in which you live. You further warrant that you are not prohibited from entering into this Agreement by the terms of any preexisting agreement. If you are accessing the Website on behalf of a governmental organization, non-governmental organization, or business entity, you warrant that you are an authorized agent of said organization or entity and that you have the authority to bind said organization or entity to the terms of this Agreement.
Ownership of Intellectual Property and Limited License to Use Website
RVcover.ca is the owner of all rights in and to the Website and its associated content, including, but not limited to, copyright rights, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secrets, and other personal or proprietary rights. The Website is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights, and RVcover.ca provides you with the right to use the Website on a limited basis. You are expressly prohibited from using the Website for any purposes not stated in this Agreement.
Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, RVcover.ca grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, and non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Website for its customary and intended purposes. RVcover.ca is the owner of the RVcover.ca mark, which is a registered or common law trademark, design mark, and trade name of RVcover.ca. RVcover.ca is also the owner of all rights in and to the visual appearance, shape, color scheme, selection and arrangement, layout, and look and feel of the Website, which constitutes the trade dress of RVcover.ca. You are prohibited from using RVcover.ca's trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, trade dress, or trade names, or any colorable imitation thereof, whether on a Website, on a product or service, in a domain name, in pay-per-click advertising, or otherwise, to indicate the source of, sponsorship of, approval of, affiliation with, connection with, or association with your goods or services. All other trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, trade dress, or trade names displayed on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Restrictions on Use
You are expressly prohibited from making any use of the Website outside of those uses explicitly stated under the terms of this Agreement. You explicitly agree not to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, perform publicly, display publicly, scrape, frame, hack, reverse engineer, crawl, or aggregate the Website, whether in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of RVcover.ca. This prohibition on crawling or aggregating does not apply to search engines that appropriately comply with RVcover.ca's robots.txt file.
You are further expressly prohibited from:
- Transmitting unsolicited commercial email messages through the Website or to users of the Website;
- Imposing a disproportionate load on the Website or its server infrastructure or otherwise attempting to interfere with the operation of the Website;
- Circumventing RVcover.ca's technological or security protection mechanisms;
- Using a robot, spider, scraper, or other automated technology to access the Website;
- Attempting to gain access to the private data or personal information of a user or the Website or a third party;
- Posting or transmitting content intended to collect personal or personally identifiable information from users of the Website or third parties;
- Harassing a user of the Website;
- Harassing a third party through your use of the Website;
- Posting or transmitting content that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property;
- Posting or transmitting content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of other users of the Website or third parties; or
- Posting or transmitting content that constitutes fraud, an unwanted commercial solicitation, a phishing scam, a pyramid scheme, or a chain letter.
User Generated Content
RVcover.ca may provide you with the ability to post reviews, comments, photos, videos, ideas, suggestions, questions, or other content to the Website (collectively "User Generated Content"). By submitting User Generated Content to the Website, you warrant and agree that you have full right and title to your User Generated Content, that your User Generated Content is accurate, truthful, and complete, that your User Generated Content will not violate any law, statute, ordinance, treaty, or regulation, whether local, state, provincial, national, or international, and that your User Generated Content will not violate the rights of third parties, including any personal or proprietary rights, such as intellectual property rights, the right of privacy, or the right of publicity.
When you submit User Generated Content to the Website, you grant RVcover.ca a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display publicly your User Generated Content. RVcover.ca has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, modify, or delete your User Generated Content in its sole and absolute discretion.
In order to complete an order or submit User Generated Content to the Website, RVcover.ca may require you to register an account (hereinafter "Account"). You may only use your Account and you are expressly prohibited from providing additional parties with access to your Account. You agree that, in registering an Account, you will provide RVcover.ca with accurate, complete, relevant, and current information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your username and password and for any access to your Account, whether authorized or unauthorized. In the event your Account is accessed without your authorization, you agree to immediately provide notice to RVcover.ca. By creating an Account, you agree that RVcover.ca may contact you by any available means, including, but not limited to by email.
RVcover.ca reserves the right to accept, reject, modify, suspend, or delete any Account at any time within its sole and absolute discretion.
Communication with You
By submitting your contact information to the Website, including by registering an Account, you agree that RVcover.ca may contact you at the contact information that you have provided to RVcover.ca, including, but not limited to, through e-mail or phone. You understand and agree that you may opt out of future correspondence from RVcover.ca by either clicking the unsubscribe link within the e-mail sent to you by RVcover.ca or by terminating your Account.
RVcover.ca as a Service Provider
You understand and agree that RVcover.ca provides the Website as a service and takes no responsibility and cannot be held liable or responsible for any communication or conduct of users of the Website, whether through Accounts or otherwise. You acknowledge that RVcover.ca is a computer service provider under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act and, though RVcover.ca may edit, remove, or control the content displayed through the Website, you agree that RVcover.ca will not be considered an information content provider and will not be held liable for the republication or tortuous content created by third parties, whether through the Website or otherwise.
Third Party Links
Pricing and Product Descriptions
RVcover.ca attempts to provide pricing and product descriptions that are as accurate as possible. However, RVcover.ca does not warrant that the product descriptions or pricing displayed on the Website will be accurate, current, complete, or error free. If a product on the Website is not as it is described in its pricing or product description, you understand and agree that your sole remedy will be to return the product to RVcover.ca in new condition.
You understand and agree that RVcover.ca cannot confirm the price of a product listed on the Website until you submit an order. All prices listed on the Website constitute an invitation to treat, and under no circumstances will RVcover.ca be bound by the prices listed on the Website. RVcover.ca retains the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel any product order that you may make through the Website if the price of the product is more than the price displayed on the Website. In the event the price of a product is more than the price displayed on the Website, RVcover.ca will either contact you for instructions before shipping the product to you or will cancel your order and notify you of its cancellation.
All products will be shipped to you consistent with RVcover.ca's established Shipping Policy. RVcover.ca retains the right to modify, replace, or amend its shipping policy at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion. You acknowledge and agree that all products sold through the Website are shipped free on board freight prepaid from the place of shipment. Upon RVcover.ca's placement of any product ordered by you through the Website into the possession of a shipping company, you understand and agree that both title and the risk of loss of the product transfers to you.
When you submit an order through the Website, you authorize RVcover.ca's payment processing agent to charge your credit card (or other approved payment facility). You further agree to pay all fees and charges on time. In the event you do not pay all fees and charges on time, you agree that you will pay all costs of collection, including costs and attorneys' fees incurred by RVcover.ca, in collecting payment from you.
All costs and fees are quoted and payable in CAD, and you acknowledge and agree that RVcover.ca is not responsible for any foreign transaction fees or other fees charged to you by your financial institution or RVcover.ca's payment processor. You agree that you will not initiate any chargebacks to RVcover.ca unless otherwise authorized by RVcover.ca in writing. You understand and agree that you will be responsible and required to pay for any costs associated with any chargebacks that you have initiated against RVcover.ca. In the event you dispute the amount or validity of any payments made under this Agreement, you must notify RVcover.ca within ten (10) days of any such dispute. You understand that your failure to notify RVcover.ca of any dispute within ten (10) days will constitute your express waiver of any claims related to the disputed payment.
Returns and Exchanges
Send your return or exchange request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of arrival of the package to its destination address. However, this window is extended to 60 days over the holiday period (November 15th-January 30th).
In order to initiate your return or exchange, your email must include the following information and must match our records:
- Full name
- Order number
- Nature of request (return or exchange)
- Reason for return/exchange
- Condition of original packaging (opened or unopened)
Please do not call customer support regarding your return or exchange. Our phone representatives are not able to assist with questions regarding returns or exchanges. For matters relating to returns or exchanges, please email us at email@example.com and our team will respond to your return or exchange request within 1-2 business days.
- For returns, refunds will only be issued once the item (and any associated accessories) arrives at the warehouse. You will be notified via email once we have received your item in our warehouse and issue your refund. Upon issuing the refund, it takes approximately 5-10 business days to show up in your account.
- For returns, extra costs such as that for express shipping will not be refunded. RVcover.ca is not responsible for any shipping costs on returns unless the return is the result of an error on our part, in which case we will gladly cover the cost of shipping.
- For exchanges, you must pay the difference in price to exchange for an item that is more expensive than the original item purchased. However, we will issue you a refund for the difference in price if you choose to exchange for an item that is less expensive than the original item purchased. Only one exchange request will be allowed per order.
- For exchanges, you must pay to ship the original item back to us; however, we will cover the costs of shipping the new item to you.
- It is your responsibility to obtain a tracking number for returns and/or exchanges to guarantee that the item doesn’t get lost. Make sure to write down or take a picture of the tracking number given to you at the post office so that the package may be recovered in the event that it is lost in transit.
- RVcover.ca reserves the right to refuse returns and exchanges which do not comply with the return and exchange policy conditions mentioned above.
Warranty Policy Conditions
Send your warranty request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Return Shipping: In the unfortunate event that you have received an item that has been damaged or came with a defect, we will pay for the extra costs of shipping. To initiate your warranty claim for a damaged or defective item, please follow the steps below. Note that unopened packages are not eligible for free return shipping, as items cannot be deemed damaged or defective without having first been taken out of their packaging.
In order to initiate your warranty claim, your email must include the following information:
- Description of the issue
- Circumstances in which the issue arose
- A photo of the cover in question that clearly illustrates the issue. On all our covers, there is a white tag on the inside of the cover with a part number on it. Please make sure to include the tag number in your email.
Please do not call customer support regarding your warranty claim. Our phone representatives are not able to assist with warranty claim responses. For matters relating to your warranty claim, please email us at email@example.com
- When emailing your photo to the warranty department, please make sure the picture is well-lit, in focus, and centred on the issue.
- The warranty claim process cannot be circumvented by purchasing a new cover during an active warranty claim and then requesting a refund. There will be no refunds given for a new cover purchase to satisfy a warranty claim.
- RVcover.ca offers a limited lifetime warranty with a limit of 1 replacement per cover ordered. If another replacement is needed it would be a fix price of 200$ per cover for the remainder of the warranty.
- The order number must be provided for us to honor the limited lifetime warranty. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
- RVcover.ca does not cover the cost of shipping, as the warranty extends only to the cover itself. The cost of shipping depends on the item purchased and the location to which the item is shipped. The cost of shipping will be determined by RVcover.ca.
- If left for an extended period of time, covers may cause damage to older vehicles, lacquer paint, and/or a pre-damaged clear coat. RVcover.ca is not responsible for damages of this nature and will not cover the cost of their repair, as the use of our product is left to the customer’s discretion.
- Liability is limited to the cost of the product’s original purchase price.
The Website and its associated content and services are © 2021 RVcover.ca. If you believe that a user of the Website has infringed upon your copyright rights, you may provide RVcover.ca a notice of copyright infringement that complies with § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Upon receipt of a notice that complies with this section, RVcover.ca will make a good faith attempt to notify the owner or uploaded of the allegedly infringing content so that they can respond with a counter-notification. This notice of copyright infringement must contain the following:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) alleged to have been infringed;
- The location of the copyrighted work(s) on the Website;
- Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- If you are a Website user who believes that content subject to a notice of copyright infringement is not infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. This counter-notification must contain the following:
- Identification of the specific materials that have been removed from the Website;
- Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or in which RVcover.ca is located;
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the notifying party; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Notifications of copyright infringement and counter-notifications may be submitted to RVcover.ca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of Warranties
RVcover.ca provides the website on an "as-is" basis and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, title, accuracy, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. If you are located in such a jurisdiction, you are advised to consult with an attorney to understand your rights under the law.
Limitation of Liability
RVcover.ca will not be held liable to you or any other person for any claims, damages, judgments, liabilities, costs, charges, or fees, including attorneys' fees, whether in tort, contract, personal injury, or strict liability, including, but not limited to, indirect damages, consequential damages, exemplary damages, incidental damages, statutory damages, special damages, or punative damages, even if RVcover.ca has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
RVcover.ca will not be held liable or responsible for any content posted on the website, including, but not limited to, consumer reviews. RVcover.ca is a service provider and does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction of identity, unauthorized access to an account, or alteration thereof. RVcover.ca reserves the right to discontinue the website at any time and without liability.
You agree to hold harmless, indemnify, and defend RVcover.ca, its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including, but not limited to, property damage, infringement, personal injury, and death, that either directly or indirectly arise out of or are related to your use of the Website, your registration or use of an Account, your uploading or transmitting of User Generated Content, your violation of any term or condition of this Agreement, your violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or treaty, whether local, state, national, or international, or your violation of the rights of a third party.
Your obligation to defend RVcover.ca under the terms of this Agreement will not provide you with the right to control RVcover.ca's defense, and RVcover.ca reserves the right to control its defense and choose its counsel regardless of your contractual requirement to defend RVcover.ca.
You acknowledge and agree that you are prohibited from assigning or sublicensing your rights and obligations under this Agreement. RVcover.ca may assign or sublicense its rights and obligations under this Agreement at any time, including, but not limited to, in a sale of the Website.
19. Resolution of Disputes and Governing Law
This site is controlled and operated by RVcover.ca from Quebec and these terms shall be governed by the laws of Quebec and the applicable laws of Canada without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms. Those who choose to access this web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You understand and agree that no term or provision of this Agreement will be deemed to have been waived and no breach will be deemed to have been consented to unless said waiver or consent is in writing and signed by the party to be charged.
Limitation on Actions
RVcover.ca and you both agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the website must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues. Failure to assert said cause of action within one year will permanently bar any and all relief.
Reservation of Rights
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to RVcover.ca.